Here are my cute kids and adorable Grandkids! Ü

Here are my cute kids and adorable Grandkids! Ü

Hope!

Hope!

Friday, August 1, 2008

A day at the Groomers!

Poor Zoe, she just KNEW something was up this morning when John got up and put her harness on and asked her if she wanted to go for a ride! She LOVES to go places with us, but she knew something was different today, something outta the norm! And boy did she ever "lay it on thick" with the big sad puppy dog eyes! like, PLEASE don't leave me here! But our little Zoe has been looking a wee bit shaggy these days, so it was off to the groomers she went! She goes to "Man's Best Friend" which do a WAAAAY better job than pet's mart! She has been there twice now, and they do a great job! They said she was even good this time! I guess that's what a little maturity does for ya A? Anyway, look at how dang cute she looks! I think she lost two pounds of fluff though, and she only weighed 5 to begin with!! She is SUCH a princess!!~~~ NOT!!! As soon as I took that picture she shook her head and her bows went flying, and she tried to chew off her scarf! Ü But ya gotta admit that she looked like a princess for a minute there A? I swear she actually posed for the camera! I guess she knows how much I want a girlie girl! Ü BUT in reality her favorite thing to do is wrestle with the boys at night, or chase Bryson around the house acting like his mother when he does something she knows he shouldn't, like getting on the kitchen countertop! It is hysterical to listen to her giving him an earful! She does NOT quit till he gets down either! Anyway, I now present to you the cutest, perfectly groomed puppers on the planet~~~~~ Miss Zoe! ÜAm I cute, Huh?
Look down and show us your bows! Good Girl! Ü
Say Cheese Please!

3 comments:

Carla said...

Oh my heck, she is so adorable! I am coming over right now to dog nap her! The last one is the best one! Ooohhh she is so dang cute!!!

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

Zoe looks so girlie.

Precious Images Photography said...

I saw your blog on Jessica's blog, it's cute.