Here are my cute kids and adorable Grandkids! Ü
Hope!
Monday, April 13, 2009
I love gardening!
Ok so I am not your, "shower me with flowers" kind of girl, I think it is kind of sad that cut flowers have such a short life, but I absolutly LOVE flowers that bloom where they are planted and this weekend I did me a LOT of planting, I have the sore muscles to proove it too! Ü But it is a good kind of sore, there is nothing like digging your hands into the dark rich soil, and giving a home to some of God's most beautiful creations! I love all the breath taking colors of flowers in full bloom, they are so vibrant and beautiful, they remind me every time I look at them that Heavenly Father sure must love us to give us this pure kind of beauty here on earth! So go ahead, enjoy my flowers, if you listen close I bet you will hear it in every picture too---I Love You! Ü
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment