Here are my cute kids and adorable Grandkids! Ü

Here are my cute kids and adorable Grandkids! Ü

Hope!

Hope!

Monday, July 21, 2008

A bad habit in the making!


We have discovered that our little Zoe LOVES to chew on Rawhide Bones! Actually I don't think the word love even does it justice, the girl is obsessed when she gets this treat! If she even THINKS you are coming near here to take it away, so bolts like lightning in last weeks thunder storm! It is so funny! she is VERY possessive of her tasty little morsels, but hello! She looks like a drunken sailor smoking on an old stogie! (an inexpensive slender cylindrical cigar, in case you were wondering) Not sure if I like that look, or the way it makes her breath smell like wet leather, but as you can see below that when we tried to do some intervention, Zoe was NOT happy! She hung on to that puppy with all the might her little 5 pound body could muster! I think she would have taken off a finger had John not let go! So I guess for now we have to accept that fact that our sweet little puppy is growing up and acquiring bad habits of her own! What ever shall we do? Any suggestions on breaking bad habits would be greatly appreciated! Ü

No comments: