Ok so we were wondering the other day just who Hunter looks like! I have always thought that he looked a lot like Aryann's brother, Tyler, and had NO Aird in him at all, until I found THIS picture of John on his mom's lap! So whadda ya think, is there a little resemblance or what?!?! And now we know where he gets that redish blond hair! Ü
Here are my cute kids and adorable Grandkids! Ü
Hope!
Monday, July 21, 2008
You be the judge!
Ok so we were wondering the other day just who Hunter looks like! I have always thought that he looked a lot like Aryann's brother, Tyler, and had NO Aird in him at all, until I found THIS picture of John on his mom's lap! So whadda ya think, is there a little resemblance or what?!?! And now we know where he gets that redish blond hair! Ü
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment