Here are my cute kids and adorable Grandkids! Ü

Here are my cute kids and adorable Grandkids! Ü

Hope!

Hope!

Friday, April 10, 2009

28 Wonderful Years Together!



Wow! 28 years ago today I was kneeling across the alter looking into the beautiful, gentle eyes of someone who I thought I could not possibly love more! HA! That was just puppy love Ü compared to the love that I feel, 2 wonderful boys, a gorgeous daughter-in-law, two beautiful grandbabies, and 28 years later! I have been sooo blessed to be married to "one of the good ones"! Ü



What a blessing to go into the temple as Marchelle Brox and come out Marchelle Aird! Whodda thunk that I could possibly move UP in the alphabet when I was a "B" already, I mean what are the odds, really? Ü But since that day things have continued to go UP in my life because I have such a wonderful husband, companion and friend by my side! There is nothing better in this life than that!



Thanks, my little Johnsley for always taking care of me and always putting our family first! I didn't know how it could be possible but I love you even more today than I did 28 years ago! Thank you for being such a wonderful husband! Here's to the next 28 years together! 1-2-3! Ü

3 comments:

Carla said...

Happy Anniversary! These prictures are so BEAUTIFUL! I just love them! You guys still look as happy today as you did then. I love you, both, so much!♥

Kierra said...

What a GORGEOUS COUPLE! I love you guys, congrats on a successful marriage!

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

I love seeing old wedding pictures! I can't wait to blog a post like this in 24 years! Cogratulations and I love you guys.