Ok so Mr. B comes running into the house today, saying,"Mom! You will never guess what happened!" ~ WHAT?, you won the sweepstakes? ~ "No!" ~ Bummer!!!~ I threw a penny on the cooler in the garage (I can believe that Ü) and it bounced off onto the floor (I can believe that too) and it LANDED STANDING UP!!! ~~ WHAT!! Now THAT I don't believe!! So he grabbed my cell phone and ran out and took a picture of it!!! WHOA! So this is not a very clear picture but you can tell that it is definitely standing up!! Well how the heck did THAT happen? Pretty amazing A? He declared it the luckiest penny EVER, and swore to keep it forever! Ü Check it out:

Have you ever heard this saying: Find a penny, pick it up, all the day have good luck? Well here is the new version: Throw a penny, stand it up, all your life you'll have good luck!! Ü Way to go Mr. B. looks like you're set for life! Now where is that sweepstakes entry form? Ü
2 comments:
we are praying for John. we love you
Your pictures are adorable! I'm so glad your in the class. . . but most of all, I'm glad I found your blog! :) (anything but a cute smiley face)
Post a Comment